Dancing
Matt and I took a private dance lesson to learn Lindy Hop. It is a fun dance but a little more complicated than swing. We are going dancing this weekend with MOPS friends to SwingCity in Pittsburgh. Then next weekend we are hoping to attend another Lindy Hop class. I love dancing!
Kellan is playing on a Sat. Hockey league. He enjoys playing defensive position. He also signed up for coach pitch baseball that will start up this spring, but his baseball clinics are once a week already. He does enjoy sports to get that extra energy out. Kyle didn't want to do any sports this time around, but he is interested in a robotics class this summer. And Kaylie, she still loves gymnastics--her class has a bunch of diva/leaders, her included. It is fun to watch the girls boss each other around and try to be the leader every time--girls are sooo different!
I am trying to teach myself knitting--it is not going well. I'm not enjoying it yet and so it isn't motivating to pick it up and practice. I am also trying to exercise more because my 20th reunion is coming up--can't wait to catch up with everyone!
Matt is addicted to a new xbox 360 game called The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. He tries to play a little each night. He is also working on the basement, trying to frame it and do electrical work. Matt also has taken over administration our children's program at our church. It's a great program called team 2:52 (based on Luke 2:52). I pray that our church will grow some through this awesome program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment